Thursday, November 19, 2009

Today I am thankful for........

Nathan.

Today my mom was crawling around on the floor scaring my boys from behind every possible corner. Both the boys were laughing hysterically. Nathan would about jump out of his skin every time my mom would show up from her unsuspected spot. I love this kids excitement for life. His HUGE smile and his deep belly laugh. I love when he randomly just tackles his brother just wanting to tickle and play. I love how close he is to his dad and that he wakes Matt up in the morning by climbing in to his side of the bed instead of mine!! He is super sensitive and super sweet. He has joy just bursting out of him and I am so excited that he is my boy FOREVER!!

1 comment:

jessi said...

Nathan is sooo cute! It broke my heart yesterday when his cracker broke and he was so sad! Thanks for coming to play! It was good to see you!