Monday, November 30, 2009

Thankful post/ Nov 29th





I love reading. I am thankful that my boys love it too. I never want to miss an opportunity to read them a good book, I really should do it even more often. oh, the things we can learn from reading.
I have been known to read a lot of self help books. Not just because I could use a lot of help:) but because I hope to someday be the one professionally helping others. Human behavior intrigues me. Why people behave the way they do is just so interesting to me, and I never get tired of learning more about psychology. Of all the books I have read the Book of Mormon has meant the most to me and will continue to change my life for the better....FOREVER.
I am thankful for the Book of Mormon. There is NOT another book on the earth that can offer more peace, love, and hope. The most exciting part about it, is the fact that it is true. My answers about life's big and small questions don't come from others thoughts and opinions but straight from my Heavenly Father, found in a little book, that is right now sitting beside my bed. The Book of Mormon. Is there a greater blessing than that?

No comments: