Sunday, November 8, 2009

DisneyWorld highlights.

-Disney movie themed hotel, our section was "the Love Bug," and the boys loved the Herbie car.
-transportation from hotel to Disney world(bus, tram, monorail,ferry boat,) was as exciting as the actual rides in the park for Nathan and Daniel.
-the boys went on their first fast roller coaster, and LOVED it!
-the firework show was amaaaazing, especially seeing Tinkerbell float across the sky.
-the boys were in love with all the fast rides and spin rides, but were FREAKED out by "it's a small world," and "Pooh's great adventure." (Seriously almost brought them to tears)
-the park was decorated for Christmas.
-I got to wear a "happy birthday Marianne," pin all day and had employees and strangers wishing me a happy birthday.
-I got in free because of my birthday, the boys were free as well.
-we were able to spend time as a family and with Grandma Lorz.
-we were able to ride the boys favorite Goofy's roller coaster ride, over and over again because the lines weren't very long.
-the weather was PERFECT.
-the boys got their first souvenirs. Pressed pennies of Mickey Mouse.
-I felt that excited child like feeling that I haven't had for a loooong time.
-on the way home Nathan started to wake up when pulling into our neighborhood, still half asleep he saw were we were and said...."no go home!"

Nathan summed up how we all felt. So sad to see our little vacation over so quickly.













































7 comments:

tiare said...

SOOOOOOOO fun!!! my favorite pictures are of you guys in the hammock and the one where you're asleep with the boys!!!

Amy Piller said...

Looks so fun! Can't wait until you are here. Grant and I are just reading this together and I said I hope they live close when they move back and he said "our house" so i guess it is offical you are moving in:)

Brimaca said...

Looks like fun! I wouldn't want to go home either!

Jennifer Lyn said...

I am so jealous! I have always wanted to go there. It looks like you had a ton of fun. And your boys are so adorable!

Mrs. JM said...

that picture of you sleeping is priceless!

Amberdawn said...

What a fun birthday! The pictures are great, especially the one of your nap in the backseat! :) I nominated you for an award on my blog.

Susie said...

I loved all the pictures! They touched me deeply. I could feel all the excitement and happiness and family love. I am thrilled you were able to go for your birthday.