Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thankful post....Nov 17th




I am thankful to have made it to Utah. I have now flown with my twins eight different stressful times. This time was very different. Almost easy. At one point I actually started to doze off while Daniel looked at the skymall magazine, admiring the toy section. Wow, what a difference from flying last year.


I love Utah. I love the crisp, cold weather. I love the snow covered mountains. I love seeing temples everywhere I go. I love being close to family, and feeling safe when I go to walmart after dark. I love that we are here, but I would love it more if Matt was here with us. He will be here on Friday. YAHOO!!

11 comments:

Astorga Crew said...

Yeah for making it safe! I was getting worried that you may have missed a day:)

Brimaca said...

Oh Enjoy for me too -k-

Alayna said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad you made it safely and I am BEYOND excited to see you! DECEMBER 12TH BABY!

P.S. Please look past my fatness and just love me the way I am... ;)

Brooke said...

You flew BY YOURSELF with the twins!?!? I think I have a new hero...you! That TERRIFIES me! How do you deal with the baggage, the kids, the diaper changes/potty breaks, the carry-ons, the stroller, the tickets, etc.? I just don't know how you do it!

Mrs. JM said...

welcome home!

Tasha said...

Flying with kids...YUCK!

I hate doing it, and yet I am so grateful that we have the means to make it possible.

I hope I can say that it was EASY someday.

No Big Dill said...

Excellent job. Just think how easy it will be to come BACK!

Amy Piller said...

i am so glad you made it!!! keep Dec 11th open to I think we should get together that night at my house while Lanz is in town and then at Heathers on the 12th:)

jessi said...

Yeah! I am so excited to see you! Include me on all the nights everyone gets together!!!

Nick said...

I am still laughing about your Wal-Mart comment. Hilarious but true.

tiare said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!