Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Baby Animal Days















The last couple of years we have tried to make it to baby animal days.  It is a little expensive but this year we had a season pass so we were able to use that to go.  I was a little frustrated because Matt was not able to go with me and there were a lot of people there. We were spoiled the year before because of the rain it was pretty empty.  This year their were the longest lines just to hold bunnies or see baby chicks.  There was no way I could have even seen the baby bears because the line was way too long and the kids would not have had the patience to wait. Then we stood in line for quite some time to ride the ponies, only to find out that Marie was not quite old of......by ONE MONTH!! I should of told a little fib but I didn't.  Later when Matt found out how disappointed Marie was about it, he took her back and lied so she could ride. He hated to see her sad about it.  In all it was another day of good memories for the kids, but kind of a stressful day for me.

No comments: