Wednesday, December 3, 2014

New Dress




As much as I would love to, I don't buy a lot of clothing for my girls.  Marie gets quite a few hand me downs from her cousin Madison and she has Grandparents who buy her a few things now and them. But once in awhile I see something that I feel like she just has to have. This dress is one of those things. In fact the first time I saw it, I still didn't buy it because it was a little more than I usually would pay for a dress, so we left the store without it. It was this same dress but a beautiful blue color. I just couldn't stop thinking about it.  When we went back for it, the blue one was gone, but they had this pale yellow one.  It was close to Easter and so I was able to talk Matthew into buying it.  I will never regret this purchase. She looks so beautiful in this dress and gets so many compliments.  It is so perfect for my sweet little Angel. I figure these are my last and only little daughters, so every once in awhile I think I need to spoil them!

No comments: