Monday, December 8, 2014

Marie turns 3!!












This little girls just loves Birthdays! She has been practicing for months, singing Happy Birthday and pretending to blow out candles.  She is so fun and full of light. Bright, animated, and loves people.  She is into princesses and fairies, and all things girly.  I made her a Tinkerbell cake this year and she got a new Princess bike, and that she looks so cute riding around on. She loves having friends to play with but she is still learning how to share......especially with her sister Ava.  One minute she loves Ava and the next minute she REALLY does NOT!  

Being my first little girl and coming at a very difficult time in our lives, Marie holds a special place in my heart.  Of course all my children do!! Marie brought a light with her that came at a pretty dark time.  She was such an answer to our prayers.  I have always said that the line "You Make Me Happy When Skies Are Gray," Is my line for Marie.  I love her with all my heart and cant even imagine my life without her in it. Happy Birthday to my FAVORITE 3 year old!!

No comments: