Monday, December 8, 2014

Family Reunion













We had a family reunion this summer for the Galli side of the family.  I worried a little about going because it was an over nighter and I was going to be by myself with all four children since Matt had to work.  I decided it would be fun for the kids so I went.  We were able to stay in my parents old tent trailer, which I know the kids thought was just AMAZING!  We had great food, a talent show, a little dancing, and of course a fire with s'mores.  That night sleeping in the trailer was the WORST.  It got so cold and I was really not prepared for that.  Also Ava did not sleep well at all and I worried about her waking everyone up so I pretty much had to try to console her all night long.  She would not just snuggle in my sleeping bag with me, so I think she was pretty cold.  She kept getting up and climbing all over me.  She would not go to sleep and I finally just gave up on any sleep as well.  The next morning we had breakfast and played around while visiting and then headed home.  I think the kids had a good time, and it was fun to see all the family on my moms side that I rarely get to see anymore. I wish Matt could have been there, but it does make me realize that it is important for me to do these things with the kids whether he can come or not. I am so thankful for extended family, and my own little family of course too!

No comments: