Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Birthdays and Easter at the Cabin






















I think I've mentioned once her twice the cabin is probably my most favorite place to be. There is a special feeling there that I feel even just thinking about it. It is my "happy place" when I need something to fill my mind with peaceful thoughts.  I love being there and I especially love being there with family.

This particular weekend we were there to celebrate Easter as well as April Birthday. The kids had their annual treasure hunt as well as egg dying and egg finding.  We had fun celebrating birthdays and eating lots of yummy food.  The kids had a great time fishing with their uncle Ryan and Eddie.

I am so blessed to have such wonderful parents and siblings. We all love each other and get a long so well. I know that now days that can be hard to come by, and I am so grateful for that blessing. My kids have wonderful cousins to look up to and play with as well.  We are one lucky bunch.

No comments: