Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Marie days
















This little girl is so fun.  I think she is starting to realize that having a sister is not all that it is cracked up to be. I can only imagine how much worse it will get when her sister starts taking things away from her.  Marie loves people. She loves to be around someone all the time....mainly me and her daddy.  She is starting to pretend and she is into all things girl. She loves her nails done and she gets excited over new clothes (which are usually hand me downs from her cousin:)  She love spaghetti and macaroni and cheese. She is a really good eater and she takes great naps.  She is so fun to be around. Bright, Animated, and so full of life.  I pretty much just melt when I look into her big blue eyes, and she gets away with WAY TOO MUCH!!  What a blessing to have this two year old in our life!

No comments: