Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Ava's first weeks






















Looking back now it probably was a little crazy taking a Ava to the Aquarium down in Sandy. I think I was getting a little stir crazy and sometimes I feel like i am happiest when I am out doing things instead of stuck at home trying to entertain my kids.  Ava was probably only barely 2 weeks old. It started out fun but my incision started to hurt pretty badly near the end.  Ava did great though. She has been my best and easiest little nurser. I have never once had a problem nursing her. I love her more an more each day and find it hard not to take a picture of every little thing she does.  I also included some pictures of Marie and Daniel.  Daniel did Marie's hair and they were both really proud of it.  I love when my kids have fun together.

No comments: