Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Zoo day

 
We were spoiled with the best Zoo ever when we lived in Jacksonville Florida, we went all the time and had so much fun.  Here in Utah the Zoo is not quite comparable but still fun.  Our favorite part was watching the Polar Bear swimming under water.  We weren't able to get a picture of him, just a picture of the kids waiting for him to come back.  I love the pictures of my kids in the Lion water fountain.  It is special to me because I stuck my head in that same lions mouth when I was their same age and even younger.  The kids always love the merry go round but Marie was not too sure of it.  By the end she was holding onto Matt for dear life. No crying just holding on scared for her little life.  It was a hot day but we were glad to get to spend time with daddy!!
 
 













No comments: