Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Turning 32


It was kind of an interesting birthday this year.  I turned 32 which means I am officially in my 30's now.  My birthday fell on election day which is kind of a stressful thing especially this election.  My wonderful Mother-in-Law watched the kids for us all night and Matt and I went to SLC to the Cheesecake factory.  When we dropped the kids off there was my favorite Cheesecake waiting for me.  My cute family sang to me and I blew out the candles.  On the way to Salt lake we stoppped at a gas station.  I told Matt that I wanted to take a pregnancy test. He was a little surprised and didn't know I had been wondering if I was pregnant.  He told me I should just wait, but I felt like it would be a better night for me if I just knew and could relax about it.  So I took the pregnancy test in the nasty gas station restroom, and it was POSITIVE!!  It was actually a great birthday present.  We were both really excited and a little surprised as well. So it looks like we will be having another baby in this my thirty second year of life.  What an exciting way to celebrate. Happy Birthday to me, or I guess I should say US!!!

1 comment:

Susie said...

No way. You found out in a nasty gas station bathroom. Too funny! Happy wonderful birthday 32nd birthday. You look awesome. You are a very beautiful 32 year old.