Tuesday, February 26, 2013

School Party

 
I was able to help in the boys Kindergarten class for their Halloween party.  I was in charge of the cookie decorating.  It was pretty hilarious to see all the candy that the kids could manage to put on their cookies.  I loved seeing them in all of their cute costumes.  It is such a fun exciting holiday for kids. I loved how my boys and both of their neighborhood friends decided to be ninjas this year.  They all looked so cute.  I feel blessed that I am able to help at their school and see all of the fun exciting things they get to experience.
 
 
 















1 comment:

Susie said...

I'm so glad you get to enjoy and be involved in your children's school too. It's a fun thing. Great costumes and my mouth is watering for those dee-lish cookies. Halloween is a fun holiday for sure!