Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Halloween Party

 
Every year my mom and dad throw the best Halloween party ever.  Costumes, Witches brew, homemade donuts and root beer, dinner, games, monster mash dance, spook alley put on by my dad and nephews in the garage, Donut game and much more.  How in the world does my mom fit it all into one night?  Since my parents are on a mission the Halloween party was at my house this year, right after the Aggie football game.  I did not even try to compare my party to hers cause it just can't be done.  The only thing we actually did that was the same was the donut game, which is always a good time.  It was fun and we always enjoy getting together, but I know we will all be really excited for the "real" Halloween party next year when my parents are back.
 











1 comment:

Susie said...

Your family does the funnest things.