Tuesday, February 26, 2013

First Fall with our own trees.

We were so happy that Santa brought Daniel his leaf blower last year because we really needed it this Fall.  It has been so fun to have our own backyard with some big beautiful trees.  I had no idea we would have so many leaves but I loved it and it was beautiful.  We would go out and blow all of the leaves, come back inside look out the window minutes later and find a yard full of leaves again.  The kids had so much fun playing in them.  This fall really was perfect.  The weather was great and it lasted all the way into late November.  Marie had so much fun going down our old slide and playing on the swing set.  Nathan loved playing football and running into the leaves with his full football gear on, and Daniel loved using the leaf blower on all of the leaves. I loved looking out of my kitchen window into my own backyard and watching it all happen. I feel very blessed to have our own little house and our own yard for my kids to play in.  I know there is a lot we want to do to our house to update it, but overall I feel really blessed just to even have a home, and a home in a great neighborhood. 
 
 





 























1 comment:

Susie said...

Wow. That's a lot of leaves! I love trees and leaves!!! These are great photos. So cute!!! Yay for Daniel and his leaf blower. I'm glad your Fall was so perfect last year. You're living the dream.