Saturday, August 28, 2010

Where's the daddy?

Well the Hogle Zoo is nothing like the Jacksonville Zoo, and we really miss the Jacksonville Zoo. However, there is one thing that the Hogle Zoo has that the Jacksonville Zoo doesn't.....that is family. What a blessing to go to the Zoo and be able to meet your family there. This particular day I met my mom and my cute sister-in-law Kim, as well as her kids and my other adorable niece and nephew. We had a great time. My all time favorite moment was watching the new baby elephant playing with his mother. It was so fascinating. While we were all mesmerized by these elephants my boys were somewhat disappointed, repeatedly asking..."where is the daddy elephant."

It's pretty much the same thing at our own home. As much fun as I may think my boys and I are having it is never very long before I hear the question "where is daddy?"






















































3 comments:

jessi said...

So cute! How is life now that Matt took the bar? Hopefully your seeing him more often!

Noel Family said...

OH man, I totally forgot about these pictures! Will you send them to me? :) kimberly_noel@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Susie said...

Your boys are too smart. They are lucky to have such a sweet and loving mom and adoring daddy.