Friday, August 27, 2010

Papa, what this do?

It's almost like it happens overnight. My two babies turned into little boys...super smart little boys who need to know EVERYTHING about anything. When you have the same questions coming at you double all day long....it can get tiring. I am also learning that my quick answers will not suffice them anymore, and they are just to intelligent for me to make up simple answers. So I have come to the realization that this is my stage in life to explain, explain, explain and explain some more. I dont want to be annoyed by it, because really I wouldn't want it any other way. What a blessing to have children with inquisitive minds.

On this particular day we were trying to get ready to go to Pioneer park. I couldn't even get pants on this child because he was so involved in my dad's wood shop. My Dad had to tell him about every machine and every tool and then actually show him how it worked. My dad was laughing to himself as he is trying to keep up with Daniel. He was also pretty amazed that Daniel actually had some of the tools figured out and was busy working them on his own.

It was a cute thing to watch. I am so excited to be the mother of these boys, to watch them grow and learn and turn into wonderful little people. There really is no better gift.

1 comment:

Susie said...

I love hearing about your boys! You truly have very special and brilliant sons. You really do. I am amazed at how smart and talented they are. They have an attention span, they are loving and spiritual. They are the complete package. They learned that from their parents and grandparents. What a legacy!