Sunday, August 29, 2010

a nice change.

I can't tell you how nice it is to have older nieces and nephews around to entertain and help me with my boys. I have not really had that for their entire lives and I take full advantage of it now. We live one house away from Matthew's niece and nephews who my boys love to be around, even though they are teenagers and my not always love being around them...they are still so nice to them.

On my side of the family I have some older nieces and nephews as well. They are so cute with my boys and my boys never stop talking about them. They love their twin cousins Annie and Katie(probably because there is one for each of them) but they also love the other ones as well. On this day they got to go to the Gateway fountains with their cousin Sydney. She is truly a little piece of sunshine and I just love her to death. We had a lot of fun, and we even got a fun picture of Sydney with a dragon fly on her swimming suit.




2 comments:

Amy Piller said...

Wow, you have been busy. I am so afraid I will miss being able to do things like this since I have to work. Love your boys and miss you all!

Susie said...

Refreshing water fun. Your hair is so long!!!! I love how you are always prepared with a towel, snacks, whatever it takes. You're a super Mom.