Wednesday, August 18, 2010

National Women's Self Appreciation day.

I was inspired by my friend Katy's blog to do this post. I think it is a great idea and I think it really should be a holiday to celebrate.

I know I am not the only girl out there who has at times focused on my flaws instead of appreciating the great things. So here goes. I will post some things I appreciate about myself, and then I would love to see you do the same!

1) I appreciate that I don't feel the need to always be right.

2) I appreciate that I am NOT a perfectionist.

3) I appreciate that I don't need a lot to be happy, and that something as simple as really good shaved ice...can make my whole day.

4) I appreciate that despite what others may see, I really think of myself as a cowgirl at heart:)

It can be easier to love everyone else more than yourself, but now is your chance to say what you really do love about you!

5 comments:

Tasha said...

It has been fun to see you posting more lately!

Oh, and I will always think of you as a country dancing cowgirl!

Brimaca said...

I love you for oh so many reasons. You are amazing.

No Big Dill said...

Thanks for playing, Marianne! Those are wonderful things about you. There is beauty in simplicity :)

jessi said...

What's not to love about you?!? Your the best!

Susie said...

I love the photo of you on your hike. - Always smiling. Gorgeous mountain background.