Wednesday, August 8, 2012

T ball

Get your t ball shirts, find your t ball pants, get your belts, hurry and find your cleats, where are you mitts!!??!!??  That is what you would here coming from your home every Tuesday and Thursday as we were rushing around the house and of course late for t ball.  By the time I got a system figured out the ball season was over.  I didn't know if I was going to make it at first. Twice a week with a baby, trying to get dinner done, eaten, cleaned up and make it to t ball on time.  But after the first week or two I really started to look forward to it and the boys loved it.  Little Nathan would run for EVERY ball, it didn't matter if it was on the total opposite side of the field or not.  Daniel spent a lot of time coming to give us hugs when he was suppose to be out on the field. 

Their enthusiasm for t ball made it so muc fun and they really started to get pretty good.  My boys energy does tend to drain mine at times, but even in the chaos of it all I feel completely blessed to have two healthy, happy boys who are so excited about all these new things they are doing and learning.

oh, and we love that both Grandma Lorz and Grandma Rounds could come watch a few games.






















5 comments:

Lindsey and Zach said...

I am loving all these regular posts, but it also makes me sad that you don't live close enough for regular visits to hang out. We need to plan a Saturday to come hang out soon. Miss you guys!

Danielle said...

haha, that is how I feel about every soccer season. So excited when we sign up, hate the first few weeks, sad when it is over.
They look so cute out there in their uniforms.
I would still be willing to adopt Marie, if you are ever interested in helping a fellow sista get a much wanted little girl! :) She is beautiful! I just love her and I've never even met her in person.

Brimaca said...

I can't believe Marie went so blondie! Love it! And you have inspired me to do t-ball with M. We have done other things because of conflicting crazy nights, but I can see how it would be worth it to do it. Hmmm...now to get the show on the road for next season.

Michelle said...

I love the pics of Marie with Grandma Rounds... Very special :)

Susie said...

Whew! It sounds like a lot of work -- but you can do hard things and you do it so well. Such a beautiful day and park for T-ball. I love seeing the mountains. I loved Marie's green outfit that blends in with the grass. Go Mom! Go boys! Rah, rah, rah!