Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A happy birthday.


Marie turned one on June 14th.  We spent the day at the swimming pool.  That night she had a cupcake with a candle on it. Daddy bought her the cutest tea set with a teapot that makes "tea" sounds and talks, she loved it.  Of course we hung our balloon wreath on the door with her cute picture in the middle.



 In one year this little girl has figured out what it means to be funny,

                     and she spends a lot of time making all of us laugh.
 
 she causes some frustration always thinking she can do everything her brothers can do.......

 but her cuteness way out weighs any little leg kicking tantrums she might throw.
                       
                           she adores her brothers almost as much as I do,

                      
                       and I find her to be a mix of both of her brothers....


 deep thinker like her brother Daniel, with a little silly side like Nathan.


 She is my best little eater and has had her share of sweets...thanks to her dad.

 she loves to play with her brothers and can make her share of excellent car noises, yet she is ALL girl and loves her dolls and stuffed animals.

 I often tell people that if I were guaranteed to have more babies one at a time, and as good as Marie.....I may never stop.



She is a light in our home, a little piece of heaven.  We love watching her grow and enjoy every second we have with her.  The only thing that makes me sad is she is growing too quickly and I can't stand the thought of her not being my baby anymore.  For her birthday all I want for her is to be healthy and happy.

I think all she wants is some teeth!!

        We love you Marie, happy birthday to my sweet baby girl!!



1 comment:

Susie said...

I can't believe she turned one this summer. What a precious doll and delight. You are so blessed!