Saturday, October 4, 2008

Brotherly Love

We have been working really hard on this whole "brotherly Love" thing. I have to say it really is starting to work. The other day when Nathan was going in for a bite on Daniels head(a regular occurrence) He actually stopped(without me saying anything) and then kissed Daniel instead, and patted him on the head. I was sooo proud of him. I know that they can get REALLY frustrated with each other. I don't blame them sometimes, from the day they were conceived they have had to share my belly, my attention, their toys, their room, EVERYTHING(except a few personal toys we don't make them share). At times I wondered if they would ever want to be best friends.

Right now we are having fun. They are laughing together, chasing each other, wrestling each other while laughing, and even talking to each other in their own special language. I am loving it. I think it is the most fun I have had as a mother of twins so far. However, I am not ignorant and I KNOW that it will not always be this way, I am sure we have a lot of brotherly fighting to look forward to in the future!! I will enjoy every second of this stage though, while it lasts!!

5 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

I cannot believe how big they are getting! And you are teaching them so good! I love that he kissed him instead of hitting him! So cute!

Alayna said...

Aww...that is precious!

Brimaca said...

AAAhhhh so sweet. :) They are cuties!

Melanie Chambers said...

Seriously, pictures with two cute boys...priceless. They are so cute marianne. Also, loved the post about Matt. I always ask what "secrets" they learned about.

tiare said...

SOOOOOOOOO cute!