Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Playing in the Pumpkin Patch

One of my FAVORITE things about fall and of course Halloween is picking out pumpkins. We really wanted to go to a real farm where you actually "pick" the pumpkin out of the ground. They have those farms in Florida but they are a little expensive, so instead we went to a methodist church that was selling pumpkins. I think the boys had a lot of fun. They were actually excited about the pumpkins and wouldn't put their own little pumpkin down even when we got home, they carried them all over. It was a really fun day. This is Daniel with his favorite pumpkin that he picked to take home.
Me and my cut little punkins
We did have one little traumatic tantrum that took place when we had to take Nathan off of this tractor....he was not happy about that!

We still haven't carved them yet. I am a little worried about what the boys will do when we take a knife to their new favorite toys!!

8 comments:

jessi said...

How cute! they are adorable and you look great!

Amy Piller said...

You always do the cutests things with your kids!

Alayna said...

Yeah, I bought a pumpkin from the great Walmart last week. This morning I noticed that it had fallen off of it's stand and is now smashed to tiny little pieces and covered with mildew on my doorstep. Pleasant.

Can't wait to have kids to take them to the pumpkin patch...

Noel Family said...

That is such a cute pumpkin patch. When are you guys coming here for Christmas?

Robyn said...

What cute photo's. Your boys are so cute.

Jennifer Lyn said...

So cute! I love them on the rocking horse. Was that a double rocking horse? Carving pumpkins will be fun. You will have to let me know how it goes.

Brimaca said...

You're pics are so cute! Mine did not turn out so well. It's actually been a little cold here this week and I am missing our usual weather.

tiare said...

oh my heck! that is sooo CUTE! i bet it's so nice to have them be entertained by the littlest things!!!