Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Summer with Cousins

I was so excited to go to Utah this summer so the babies could play with their cousins, that they never get to see. It didn't go exactly how I planned ,you'll notice from some of the pics that the babies were not having anything to do with cousins for the first part of the trip. In fact they were really clingy to me for a long time. My favorite comment from family when the babies would cling to me like crazy was...."Marianne you need to leave those boys more often, so they get use to other people." Ya, thanks for the advice...are you willing to take both of them!?! Then they would say NOTHING. I guess I made my point. The pictures are out of order but you will notice things did get better and I think overall they had a lot of fun getting to know their cousins. Playing with my brother Steve's kids at the park.
This is my brother Ryans little boy Mason. He is about the same age as my babies. They had a lot of fun at the Ogden splash park.
Not so happy Daniel!
Not so happy Nathan and Daniel....There cousin Gabe looks like he's not too happy with them either.
This one is hard to see but if you click on it you'll notice mine are the babies screaming and squirming to get out of their cousins arms.
Nathans cousin Hayden wiping Nathans little ice cream hands.
Daniel watching the 24th of July parade with his cousin Hayden.
Thanks all my cute neices and nephews for loving my babies even though they didn't always act like they loved you!!!

1 comment:

Megane said...

Cute pictures. I know EXACTLY how you feel with clingy babys! All 3 of mine have been so clinging with just ME. They sometimes wouldn't even go to their dad! So frustating!, especially when others tell you to leave them more. I would, but they grow out of it eventually and I don't really enjoy leaving a screaming child with someone. Even family.