Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Wonderful Husband

I have wanted to fill this out for awhile cause I loved reading them on other blogs. I'm glad I finally have some time.

What is his name? Matthew David
How long have you been married? 2 1/2 years.
How long did you date? 4 years (although I was on my mission for 18 months of that time, but he did write)
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? We can both eat our fair share:)
Who said "I love you" first? he did, but I pretty much made him tell me, cause I NEW he loved me and was afraid to say, so...... one night while talking I said "Matt, how much do you like me?" needless to say that started the conversation that ended with LOVE!!
Who is taller? him
Who sings better? Most likely him but we have never really had a contest.
Who is smarter? We are smart in totally different areas. He's always telling me what a smart girl I am but let's face it I would have never graduated college without his help in Math!!
Whose temper is worse? Probably his but we are both pretty layed back. If Im upset I usually just cry.
Who does the laundry? That would be me
Who does the dishes? He used too before he started Law school and now I do it all.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
Who pays the bills? He does
Who mows the lawn? He does
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me...but he can make a killer grilled cheese sandwich!!
Who drives when you are together? Matt 99.9% of the time.
Who is more stubborn? We are both stubborn about different things.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? The longer we are married the better we get at that.
Who proposed? He did and it was soooo cute.
Who has more friends? It's funny cause I have more from different events in life but he always makes friends way faster and easier than I do.
Who has more siblings? I have him beat by 1
Who wears the pants in the family? I DO!! No really it depends on what the issue is but mostly Matt just agrees with me:)

6 comments:

Brimaca said...

Glad you did this. I love getting to know more about your hubby and your family. :)

Brooke said...

I'm so glad we lived by you for a little while and got to know Matt--he's SUCH a fun, funny guy! You two are so cute together. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm glad it didn't work out with you and Blake or Jamie or any of the other brothers we were all trying to set you up with in hopes of having you in our families... :) Matt's the one for you! :)

Marianne and Matt said...

Yeah, it's funny cause I don't know why it took me so long to be sure of what I wanted. I was excited to date Blake and Jamie and others when I got home but for some reason the more I did the more I wanted to be with Matt. He had been my best friend for soooo long and I couldn't imagine not being with him. I guess it all just works out how it's supposed too:)

Brimaca said...

But I still wish you were in my family. :)

Marianne and Matt said...

Your too nice Brittany!! You'll always be like family to me:)

Brimaca said...

I want updates! Are you almost home?