Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Being a Blogger

So the blog thing is just not something family or friends of mine do so I have put it off thinking that it's not all that fun to have a blog if no one looks at it. However, my cute mission friends I know will check it out and hopefully might care a bit about how my life is going. I love reading everyones little comments about the things they love and the smells they hate or what they were doing ten, five, or one year ago. I also love the idea of kinda making it like a journal and having a place to just write and post anything I want. I was worried that I might bore everyone with my ranting and raveing but then I realized......of course I will, and that's ok!!! Most people may not find my pictures and stories of everyday life as a wife and mother the most thrilling ever, and maybe a little boring but who better to share those "boring" stories with than my friends who are all pretty much in the same place as me in life.

3 comments:

Brimaca said...

No one's blogs bore me. I usually find I relate to them or I'm laughing my head off or both. I love the ranting and ravings. I love to read all of it. I also love when people leave comments so please keep them coming! :)

Noel Family said...

I'm pretty sure what your are saying here is that your family doesn't care about what is going on in your life. Just because I haven't called you in about a month doesn't mean....well you might have a point. I'm glad you started a blog. I'll try and keep ours updated too.

Marianne and Matt said...

I know you all care:) just not as much as my mission friends....just joshin. I hope you do keep your updated cause it would be fun to be bloggin buds.