Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I know I am a little late but I wanted to fill this out because It's kinda fun to think about life from ten years ago until today.
Ten Years ago: I was in Highschool at Brighton High. I had met a boy at a boy scout camp that I worked at the summer before in Jackson Hole and we were dating long distance. I was also dating one of the boy scouts from the camp and he was from Ogden Utah. I wonder if they ever found out about each other??? :)
Five Years ago: I was serving my mission, and I think if my math is right (which it probably is not)....I was just leaving to Kansas for my full pros. I had been booted out of the Jail and right before Christmas!! I had to leave my Eternal companion Sister Lloyd and I was feeling sad to go but pretty peaceful about the whole situation which turned out just great.
One Year ago: Last December I was pregnant and not due until March.....however, I was measuring around 39 weeks and I felt HUGE!! I guess you could say I was huge. It was an anxious time in Matt and I's life cause we were always worried about the babies, but of course we were soooo excited and felt very blessed to have two boys on the way.
Today: it is a beautiful day in Florida!!! It feels like my favorite season.......fall. The day is kind of a blur but I know I changed a lot of diapers, cleaned up a lot of messy meals, played a lot of peek a boo, and took a nice a long walk with my three favorite boys!!!
Five Snacks I like: I love Peanut Butter (the natural kind cause the other stuff is too sweet). Chips with cheese, Triscuits with cheese, plain cheese, and finally CHEESE!!
Five things I would do with a million dollars: I have to agree with Melanie....first I would pay off Matt's school, then I would light our Ford Explorer on fire and buy a new Chrysler Town and Country Mini van. (We will be a mini van fam). Then I would pay off our rent here and buy a house (just a small one) Then I would get all of our food storage and 72 hour kits done, then I would get another computer so I could blog while Matt is at school with this computer. Then I would invest the rest and SAVE!!! I guess that's six things....I just got overly excited thinking about a million dollars.
Five places I would run away too: I really want to go on a cruise with Matt get all dressed up and dance all night!! ( I know pretty cheezy). I would love to go to Italy. I've always wanted to go on a camping trip on horseback way up in the mountains. Right now I I am looking forward to going home to Utah. Finally I am always up for running away to our family cabin up Ogden canyon.
Five favorite TV shows: I love "Biggest Looser"(except this season hasn't been my favorite). Matthew and I love the "Office." I have to say I am an "Oprah" fan. As trashy as it sounds I always get a good laugh with the "bachelor." I am also starting to watch "Friday night Lights" since Matt started school Friday nights just haven't been the same and I have resorted to the television:)
Five things I hate doing: I HATE cleaning bathroom floors and showers. I am not a fan of waking up early. I hate doing math and always have. I hate using the computer when it's slow and giving me issues. And I just don't love cleaning out cars!!
Biggest joy in my life at this moment: Watching my cute husband play with our baby boys and hearing them laugh and seeing how excited they get when Matt comes home.

3 comments:

Brimaca said...

Cute Noelie. Cute memories. I'm glad you filled it out. I check your blog almost every day. I'm so excited you have one. :)

Danielle said...

I love you! I love your blog and I love that you still love CHEESE and Peanut butter and triscuts. Everytime I eat peanut butter I think of you and smile. (Once I choked, but it wasn't because I was thinking of you!)

Brooke said...

You dated 2 guys at once?!?! Marianne! I didn't know this! :) You lil' rascal! See...I learn new things all the time because of this blogging world. I remember you big and pregnant with twins...I felt sooo bad for you...you had us and Tasha and Kenny over for dinner and you were doing everything and we were just like, "Sit down...we can do it." You little hostess, you!