Friday, December 7, 2007

It's funny...... now I have double the help throughout the day yet it's taking me twice as long to get everything done!!






















This is my new favorite invention. Little mesh bag holders that you can stick any food you want into them (like fresh fruit) and the babies suck and chew on them but it strains everything so you don't have too worry about choking. So they get everything fresh without the stress!! (I should market for them)








This is Nathans new favorite thing to do (bite on his bottom lip) I keep telling him that his face is going to stick that way if he keeps it up:)!!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my goodness! They are sooo big! And...soooo cute! I can only imagine what a day with two "helpers" would be like...Good luck! :)

Danielle said...

Awww, they are so adorable. I can't wait to see them in real life.

Brimaca said...

Cute! Those bags sound pretty cool. I'll have to get them for the new baby. Do you get them just on a baby aisle?