Thursday, April 23, 2015

Preschool

















Marie was so excited to start Preschool this year.  She couldn't wait to wear her Tinkerbell backpack. She is so much fun to get ready for school in the mornings because she loves to wear cute clothes and get dressed up. She even likes getting her hair curled and looking cute. She really enjoyed her first month at Jolene Tingy's preschool but I decided to have her go to a two day preschool instead of three day because she had trouble potty training, and I wanted a preschool that was a little more like what I was use to. She now goes to Mrs. Heather's Little Bears Learning Den Preschool. She was happy in both, but I am happier with her their. I have decided that next school year I will start my own Preschool That way I can spend even more time with Marie and I can structure the Preschool the way I want it. I am really excited even though it will take a lot of time and energy to prepare my basement for it.

I love Marie so much. She is such a little light to me and everyone else. Her Grandpa Noel says she is so pleasant. Always saying she loves you and giving hugs. She is always twirling around the house, and she loves to play with friends. She is the most social child I have.  She lights up the room with her smile and big blue eyes and her sweet, fun, personality makes her even more beautiful. I am so thankful to be her mom and to watch her excitement over all the big and little things that come into her life.

No comments: