Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Ava Karen Turns ONE!







This last year with our sweet Ava has been a year of blessings.  Sometimes I look at Ava and I am in completely overwhelmed with how beautiful she is.  I don't know why Heavenly Father keeps blessing us with beautiful healthy babies, but I do know that I will be forever thankful.  Ava is such a cuddly baby and toddler.  She loves to be held and kissed and hugged and tickled.  She loves her brothers and of course she always wants to be with her dad when he is around.  She is a little more shy and timid then Marie was at this age.  She has beautiful hair that I get to play with and put in quite little piggy tails.  We have people tell us everyday how beautiful she is, and of course we already know.

The day of her birthday was the day after the 4th of July celebrations and it was also Logan Frandsens baptism. So we celebrated Ava's birthday in Payson with the whole family on her actual birthday.  Ava got a couple of baby dolls, which seem to be her favorite thing right now.  I have never had a baby that was playing with dolls and playing pretend as early as she is in her little life.  I find so much joy in watching this little one grow up, and I am thankful for the blessed year it has been because of Ava.  Happy Birthday Sweet girl!! We love you!

No comments: