Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Girls Night!!!!









I wait for these nights for what seems like FOREVER! They don't come often enough and they never last long enough. This time it was with my best girls. Amy Richins Piller, Lindsey Blankenstien Meredith, Heather Ross, and Emily Layton Henderson.  We were missing Alayna Holbrook and Stace Richins.  We started the night off by riding the mechanical bull.  Then we did a little line dancing, and some karaoke. Then we headed to Village inn for some yummy food.  We met Jessi Blank Bodell there and we had fun chatting and laughing(what we do best.) We gave Amy a book that Emily made for her to say goodbye since she is heading to Idaho where her husband is going to school.  Iv'e said it before, but can't say it enough. I am one lucky girl to still have the same best friends that I have had since I was just little.  I feel Heavenly Father placed them in my life for a purpose, and having them has made all the difference for me.

No comments: