Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Santa Made it!!!

I am so sad I didn't get any pictures of Christmas morning...only video. It was so fun to see the excitement in the boys as they came down the stairs to all of their presents. Marie got a few new little things from Santa but mostly I just gave her some of my old toys, a cabbage patch doll, a talking Winny the pooh, and a cute stuffed bunny. She is so cute when you give her a doll or stuffed animal she grabs it and holds it tight while hugging it and kicking her legs. She is still smiling every time Winnie the Pooh wiggles it's nose and says "ooooh honey." Daniel got the leaf blower that he was NOT at all expecting. He was excited but a little nervous since I had tried to talk him out of wanting it, telling him how dangerous it was......but of course Santa had to keep the magic alive for that little one. Overall it was a great Christmas and a new experience just spending it together with our own little family.







No comments: