Monday, January 30, 2012

My Marie



Marie you are now seven months old. I think you are about five months in this photo. You are learning and changing everyday, way too fast. I am excited for you to grow and learn(and to wear some of those outfits you still can't fit into.) But for the most part I am having a hard time with you getting so big. You have been such a fun baby. Always smiling and bouncing your little chubby legs. You love to watch your brothers and we can usually get a lot of smiles from you when we play peek a boo or daddy pretends to hit himself in the head. I will never forget how hard you laughed in the car watching Nathan hit himself in the head. You bring so much joy into this family. Lately you have been sticking your little tongue out ALL THE TIME!! You just love your tongue and you love to talk with it sticking out. In church you are getting pretty loud. You sit on my lap and hum the same noise at very high levels. It is a content sound but it is a loud sound. Yesterday I put your binky in your mouth and you just took it out and kept doing it. You are starting to LOVE your "best friend"(little blanket with the bunny head on it.) You get so excited when I hand it too you at nap time. You are also loving your bath. You have always enjoyed baths but I think you could just sit in it and kick those legs and play with your cup, all day long. I have really enjoyed nursing you lately and I love how softly you play with my hair while you are eating. Today when I was nursing you, you kept stopping and smiling and making your funny little fake laugh that almost sounds like a cough. I love to squeeze your chubby legs and I love to kiss your soft cheeks. You love touching people's faces right now and you don't take too long to warm up to those around you. You are so easy going and so pleasant to be around and I don't think I have ever met anything cuter than you. You make Daddy's whole day when you smile at him as soon as you see him walk through the door. Sometimes he hasn't even looked at you yet, and you are already looking at him smiling. It just brightens him up after a long day at work. Your brothers never seem jelous of the attention we all shower you with, they love to play with you just as much as we do. Although I am in NO hurry for you to grow up, I am excited to play dolls, dress ups, and house with you. I think we will have fun playing together. You are such a little angel and I love you even more everyday.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: