Monday, November 21, 2011

We can't get enough.

Probably the best feeling in the world to watch siblings become best friends. Many times I want to protect Marie from the rambunctiousness that my boys can be. Or the little teasing from Nathan when he says "MARIE" and then hides real quick and laughs, while she is still looking around trying to figure out where he is. After awhile she finally gets frustrated and lets out a little scream. He talks to her so close in her face that I'm sure she is going to have claustrophobic issues the rest of her life. They run around her singing and screaming and she looks a little scared most times. She is always staring at them in absolute amazement. I have wanted to protect her at times and I have HAD to protect her at times, but most times I just have to let it be. These are her brothers as crazy as they are she has to get use to it. And she is.....and they love it, and I think she is starting to as well.





























1 comment:

Brimaca said...

Lil' D used to get scared too. Now he's my wildest one by far!