Friday, November 18, 2011

typical

Every day Daniel wakes up with some creation in his mind that he is ready(even before breakfast) to tackle. It usually requires me and a lot of STUFF to accomplish his goals. Tree houses, wings, space ships, caves, culinary concoctions, backpacks, etc etc etc. This particular day a spider web. I thought well we can glue Popsicle sticks together and then paint them. It would at least keep them busy and they could pretend to be making a spider web. Once it's all finished I ask "was that fun." Daniel's reply " I wanted to make a spider web I could CLIMB on." It really is NEVER enough for that kid. No matter what we do we cannot compete or keep up with his imagination!

1 comment:

Amy Piller said...

I love that you do projects with your kids, you are a great mom!