Thursday, November 24, 2011

Someday......

She will appreciate you trying to sing to her, and read her stories, or the jokes you tell, and the games you try to play with her. She is already fascinated by you both and she is still trying to get to know you, just like we are trying to get to know her. I'm glad you never give up, and I'm glad you already think that you are her FAVORITE person in the whole world. She may prefer to be held by me right now, but the reality is......one day she may just prefer to be held and consoled and protected by her brothers instead.











4 comments:

Brimaca said...

She's a lucky girl!!! A really adorable to boot.

Amy Piller said...

Wow she is getting old!

Danielle said...

If you guys will make me a baby girl that is an exact replica of Marie, I promise to come hold your hair back while you vomit and I'll rub your feet everyday! Now you know I'm serious because that would be huge for me!!! :) She is SOOOOOO cute. I want one.

Melanie Chambers said...

oh my, I love all your posts. Love the tape city. Your little girls is beautiful. It is so fun to see the kids start playing and admiring each other.