Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Miniture Golf

 
 
 
 
Pretty sure this was one of those days where we were looking for ANYTHING to get us out of the house with the kids.  I am also pretty sure I was about 8 or 9 months pregnant and everything was very miserable.  Just walking a short distance was a struggle.  I don't think I leaned over one time to pick up a golf ball, but I did enjoy watching my kiddos play.  This was Marie's first time playing and she was little miss independent.  She didn't want much help, she always wanted to go first, she didn't want to wait for the people in front of us, and she didn't care if it was her ball or not she was going to hit it or pick it up......but what do you expect? she is only two.  Most important thing is that we had fun and the kids got a free Popsicle when it was over because it was sooooo hot!







No comments: