Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Happy Happy Birthday Marie dear!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
It's amazing how at only two years old this little girl seems to know all about birthdays and it seems like she has just been waiting and waiting to turn two.  She was so excited about her cake and she had the cutest little smirk on her face as we sang "happy birthday."  It was fun to have her cousins Ethan and Madison there for her little party and she just loved opening her presents.  I found a little wooden kitchen at a consignment sale and it matched her wooden hutch perfectly so I knew I had to get it for her birthday. It was fun to watch her play pretend with it.  It is amazing to me that Marie has only been in our lives for two years and yet I really can't imagine my life without my little girl. I am truly humbled to be her mother, she has taught me so much and has brought so much joy into our little family.  She can make us laugh when we are sad, or make her brothers smile even when they are scowling and upset.  She is like a little ray of sunshine everywhere she goes.  Of course she has her two year old moments and she can cause frustration at times but seriously she is just too cute to stay upset at.  We love our little Marie.  Happy Birthday sweet girl.














No comments: