Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I can't get over it!

 
I think as a mom I sometimes have the urge to take a picture just because.  There is no real reason except that I am just amazed at how cute my children are.  I'm pretty sure this was one of those times.  After getting Marie ready for the day I just couldn't get over how cute she looked.  As I look at the pictures now, I realize how old she looks and how tall she is.  My baby really is growing up.  She is so much fun and makes me laugh everyday.  I am so happy that she will soon have the chance to be a big sister.  It will be interesting to see how she reacts to a new little princess in the home.  I can't imagine loving another little girl as much as I love her, and yet I know it will happen because there is always room in our hearts for more love. 
 
 
 


No comments: