Wednesday, September 4, 2013

4th of July



Yep, that's it! Three pictures of our fourth of July.  No fireworks, no traditional dance party, not much at all.  Let me tell you why.  This is July fourth, one of the hottest days of the year.  I am 9 months pregnant and scheduled to have my baby the next morning.  The fact that we even celebrated the fourth is pretty amazing and we even drove all the way to Liberty to do it.  I think the kids had fun and they are still to young to remember that we are suppose to have fireworks on this holiday.  We went home early and I am sure I was tired and pretty uncomfortable.  The fourth is one of my FAVORITE holidays and even though we didn't spend it the way we usually do there was still a lot of excitement anticipating the birth of our new baby girl.  So it may not have been the most eventful fourth of July celebration we have ever had but it will probably always be the most memorable!

No comments: