Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Christmas catch up

At this point I am just trying to get caught up on my blog mainly because when I go to make my year end book I want something to actually be in it. We don't have Internet right now, so it makes keeping up a little hard.

We did have a wonderful Christmas, of course we had our annual Christmas Eve party. I don't know how my mom does it but there is not one dull moment at those parties. We have an awesome dinner complete with EVERYTHING!! We do the nativity where everyone dresses up and sings while we read the Christmas story from the scriptures and the grand kids act out there parts. Then we have a talent show. All the Grand kids perform some random talent anything from the violin to stand up comedy. Then the kids all put reindeer antlers on and sing Rudolph. In the midst of all of this my mom's homemade gingerbread men cookies seem to disappear and all the kids have to go hunt for them. When all of this is over we then enjoy the chaos of opening presents. It's a crazy night, but always magical.

I also wanted to throw in some pictures of the Christmas pajamas and the sweet boys all tucked in waiting on Santa. Christmas is so much better with little excited kids around!










1 comment:

Susie said...

I must say that you have the ideal and perfect Christmas each year.