Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Well Nathan is into Chocolate...or anything sweet! I have to watch this kid closely(he needs parental control when it comes to food choices) and I am pretty sure he is the one that caused my sweet cravings during pregnancy. It was a craving for fruit, fruit, and more fruit. I started to get anxiety if we didn't have fruit in the house. My sweet mother-in-law saw how much fruit I ate and made sure when I got home from the hospital after the boys were born, that the kitchen was stocked full of fruit. However, I saw it, it looked good, but it was not that important to me. The craving left as fast as the boys were born.

Daniel is my little dress up kid. He is something new everyday. His favorite is being a puppy, a cowboy, a mommy, and some kind of sword fighter(not my favorite.) Even on the hardest days these boys always bring me laughs and smiles.






No comments: