Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Friends

I have always tried to keep my boys socialized with other children. I go to play groups, story time at the library, lots of activities where my boys can play with others. Sometimes I think I do these things more for me than them. I think I need the daily socialization with moms more than they do with other kids. I have always felt like they had each other and having friends would come in time. Then one day a cute little red headed neighbor named Vince came by to play. This is a first for me, and I felt like it might be more work for me than it would be worth it. I was WRONG!! Those kids have so much fun together and most of the time it is almost like a little break for me.

They went to their friends pirate party and had so much fun. They were pirates for days afterward. I guess I have to accept the fact that they are getting older and I Matt and I are not the only influences in their lives. I am just so thankful for fun, happy, boys that get a long so well with others, it's really a blessing.





1 comment:

Susie said...

I love their smiles!!!