Friday, March 6, 2009

Two little boys turn two

Two years ago at this time I was COMPLETELY overwhelmed wondering how in the world I was going to take care of two very different little babies. Of course we felt blessed but we really had NO idea what we were doing. Honestly I am just thankful that we made it two years and we are all still alive and happy! I can't explain how much I have fallen in love with these special little boys. They continue to amaze me everyday with their capacity to learn and love. Things are getting easier or I am just getting more use to being a mother, either way I would not trade this opportunity for anything. I loved these babies from the moment I knew they existed and I did not realize how much that love would grow with every day that I am their mother.

In the beginning it was sleepless nights and delirious days. It was late night feedings and double the crying(triple if you count me too), It was lots of dirty diapers, feedings, burpings, and praying. Now it is still a Lot of work but a lot more giggles, hugs, kisses, playing, singing, reading, and trying to enjoy each moment knowing that the years and the stages do pass by very quickly.











Happy Birthday Nathan and Daniel. Thank you for a very fun day and for making our lives so bright!










16 comments:

Brimaca said...

These pics remind me of my brothers b-day pics. Twins are just so cute. A lot of work I'm sure but just so cute. I love their beautiful eyes. Lucky little things so handsome and have such great family.

Amanda and Miles said...

Wow, two already, where does the time go. They are so cute!

Amy Piller said...

I thought about them yesterday but never called so hug them for me. Looking at the pictures made me realize how much I miss them I just kept saying my little boys! hope you don't mind that i just love them so much because you are a sister to me and I love you and Matt so much! Looks like they had a great bday!

Amberdawn said...

Happy birthday to your boys! I loved the cakes. You have two cute little fella's!

Brimaca said...

I didn't realize when I called that it was their b-day. I'll call ya again soon.

Megane said...

The years do go by so quickly. I can never pick a favorite stage though. They are so fun at each age, especially 2! Your boys are just adorable!

Crystal said...

They are so cute! I love the cakes too I am horrible at making cute cakes. It's sad how quick they grow up but at times it doesn't seem to come soon enough.

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe they are two!!! Happy Birthday cute boys. Give your mom a run for her money this second year!! :) Just teasing.

Jennifer Lyn said...

So cute! I can't believe your babes are two. When did that happen? Good luck on the next stage. Two-year-olds are fun!

Lindsey and Zach said...

OH WOW, I STILL REMEMBER COMING UP TO SEE YOU IN LOGAN AFTER YOU HAD THEM...AND THAT FELT LIKE YESTERDAY. IT'S CRAZY HOW FAST LIFE GOES AS WE ALL GET OLDER. SOMETIMES I STOP AND CRY CAUSE I DON'T WANNA MISS OUT ON ANYTHING, ESPECIALLY ALYDA'S LIFE. THERE JUST ARE NOT ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY. LOVE YOU GUYS!

Nick and Stacey said...

Holy Cow I cannot believe they are two! It is insane! They are so cute, and you are amazing for making it thorough all that, I can only imagine, but you have some darn cute little boys!

No Big Dill said...

They are darling, Marianne! I love the "boy cakes!"

Melanie Chambers said...

Happy Birthday to them. Happy birthday to them. 2. Wow. I can't believe chloe will be two in about a week.

Noel Family said...

Happy birthday boys! Wish we could be there to celebrate. I'm glad they had a fun birthday.

Alayna said...

Holy cow I can't believe they are two! You are an exceptional mother. BIG props to you! You have done an amazing job raising two of the cutest li'l tykes!

Nicole said...

Wow! Two 2-yr-olds :) Happy Birthday Boys!!