Monday, March 30, 2009

Grandma Noel

I am so blessed to have such a great mother. She also happens to make a wonderful Grandmother as well. She came to visit for the boys second birthday, and we really had a lot of fun. My favorite thing about her coming is....... I get to be sooo selfish with her time. She has NO housework to do and no other children or grandchildren to play with. No shopping to get done, or appointments to get too. So we get her all to ourselves, and we LOVE IT!!

Thanks mom for teaching me to sew.....and buying me a sewing machine.
For sharing some of your best recipes with me....and then making them for our family.
For our long talks, and for playing with my boys, for letting Matt and I go on a date, and for taking me on a date!! Also, thank you for my favorite new bowl. You really are such a wonderful mother and will forever be a BEST FRIEND!!









14 comments:

Tasha said...

How fun is that! I love it when my mom gets to come out. I have often told her that having her complete attention on visits is the best thing about living far from home!

jessi said...

I Love your mom too! She has always been a great example of a mother. Your a very lucky girl to have such a great mom!

Brownies said...

Your mom does rock! I just want to hug her and my own mom seeing those pictures!

Amberdawn said...

I want my momma to come visit! You lucky duck!

Amy Piller said...

Ok, so this is going to sound so stupid but I am crying. I just love your mom and I realized in reading this how much I miss her and you just being a few houses away anytime I need you. I remember growing up with her as my second mom and her always taking my side when you were picking on me! I truly love your mom and entire family!

Crystal said...

It's always fun to have mom and grandma come visit. It sounds like you had a lot of fun!

Brimaca said...

Awwww. If she's anything like you she's awesome!

Alayna said...

Who doesn't love Karen??

Becky and Bryce said...

I love your mom too!!! She's awesome!

Weisenbeck Family said...

I do agree, your mom is awesome!!

No Big Dill said...

AND she's so beautiful!

Danielle said...

I'm so glad your mom could come visit! She's so cute.

Ginny Tanner said...

all i can say is, thank goodness for grandma's, zoos and warm weather. we're visiting my mom soon and that's what we are going to get!

Lindsey and Zach said...

YOUR SO LUCKY!!!!YOUR MOM IS VERY AWESOME!!!!