Saturday, February 28, 2009

We love visitors

One of my best friends Amy came with her husband Grant to visit for a few days. We were able to do a few fun things....like of course visiting the best Zoo EVER!! It was so fun to have them here. They don't have kids yet so I'm thinking that after spending time at our crazy house they are probably going to wait a reeeeeaaaal long time before they even think of getting baby hungry. Although they were really cute with our boys and I KNOW they will make great parents some day. They were here over Valentines day, which worked out perfect. They spent the day together at the beach and then they let Matt and I go out in the evening. Matt bought me these beautiful flowers.
Little Nathan snuck in this picture......that's ok he always makes pictures better anyway.

Loving the sunny day at the Zoo!


It's hard for Daniel to hide his belly these days....the boy loves to eat!!



Nathan cracked us up as he was chillin' in the wagon with both legs hanging out.
Thanks for visiting us guys, we always love visitors....especially those who will babysit for free:)




10 comments:

Brimaca said...

I wanna come visit dang it!

Amberdawn said...

How fun! The pictures are so cute. I want to come visit too!

Wendy Noel said...

I'm glad that yo got some visitors. Vistors are the best. I wish we could come out> Maybe if we win the lottery....

Shanie Ellison said...

Looks like fun!! I want to come and visit warm sunny florida! Thanks for your comments on my blog. It is so nice to know I don't feel alone in this mother thing and can get advice from great friends. Plus your has twice the value!

Amy Piller said...

Oh how I wish I was back in Florida with you guys!

Nick and Stacey said...

So fun, it is great to have visitors, and I know what you mean about the free babysitting, always a bonus! Its great to have friends like that! Your boys are just too cute!

Noel Family said...

Do you realize how jealous you're making me right now with all of your pictures of you guys in shirts and shorts!!??? I'm really going crazy here, I need sun and warmth SO bad!

Alayna said...

If finances were not an issue...I'd be there in a heartbeat!!!

Tasha said...

Hey, we are still planning a trip to Orlando and St Augustine in June! Let me know where you are and maybe we can come visit too!
I am sure that the weather was probably more enjoyable in Feb/March than it will be in June!!

Lindsey and Zach said...

Yeah we wish we could come hang out too...Sorry it's been so long since I have written. I finally posted something new on my blog. You sure have an oh so cute family. When you move back we need to start up a business with making fun, new baby toys. I don't know why I thought of that, I just think we would be good at that, so start thinking about it!love ya much, miss you guys.