Saturday, November 22, 2008

TWILIGHT

Some of my friends decided last week that we should get together Saturday(today) and go to the Twilight movie. I really wanted to go but I hadn't read the book yet.....I know I'm a loser. I knew if I saw the movie before reading the book that I would never want to read the book. So I borrowed the first book from a friend and I had a little over two days to finish it. A lot of things suffered in the process.....my laundry, housekeeping, relief society lesson for tomorrow(pray for me), my sleep, and yes.... probably even my hygiene. However, I did finish it and my boys are still alive, even half dressed with full tummy's, It's a miracle. So, I just got back from the movie and I had a lot of fun. Everyone was offering the next book for me to borrow, but really I think I need a week to get some things back in order around here. My family would probably say I have been in "the twilight zone" lately, if you know what I mean. But I have to say I am excited to sink my teeth(my attempt at a vampire joke) into the next book as soon as I have the chance.

10 comments:

Emily said...

I loved it too! I am so glad you got to see it. How was it after freshly reading the book! Have a happy Thanksgiving. Are you coming out for christmas at all?

Brimaca said...

I love you. I saw the picture. read your words, and remembered how stinkin' cute you are. Did you like the movie?

Nick said...

I thought Matt would want to take you! -Nick

Nicole said...

Well, you won't have to rush through the next book... but you will anyway when you start reading it :) It's the nature of the series so you're probably right to wait to start it!

Amy Piller said...

You know how I feel about the movie already, but I think as the days go by it is growing on me a little. I think you should finish reading the books though they are worth it:)

Alayna said...

Nice attempt at joking...I loved it! Very clever if I must say so myself. I am glad you liked the movie. Like Amy, you already know how I felt about it. The books are millions of times better. I can't wait to hear what you think of the rest of the books...

Noel Family said...

So jealous! I haven't seen the movie yet and I'm dying! Although, I'm not very impressed with the Actor who plays Edward, and i'm not sure about the acting of him and the girl who plays Bella. BUT I've only seen trailors and behind the scenes stuff on TV. So hopefully I'll really like the movie. And unfortunately, a lot of things went out the window in our household as well when I was reading the books...shoot.

Brimaca said...

That blog I was telling you about is on my page as, "You've Got to be Kidding."

Lindsey and Zach said...

I have not seen the movie...but books are always better. I thought your joke was hilarious ha ha ha ha ha...I will be laughing at that for days...ha ha ha ha ha!!!!Love ya Marianne

Crystal said...

I haven't read them yet either but I want to. I hear they're really good.