Saturday, August 24, 2013

Turning 6!

What a fun Birthday celebration this year.  Now that we are officially home owners it has been fun to have some great kids in our neighborhood and ward.  The boys were able to invite some cute friends to their party and we had a great, but VERY crazy time.  It is harder than I thought it would be trying to wrangle so many kids, even if it is only for a couple of hours, I was pooped by the end.  Of course we celebrated again that night with Grandma Lorz, Marie, and Daddy.  The boys had a Sports themed party and they opened presents of Legos, video games, Ninja Turtle gear and so much more!!  I was so proud of Daniel because a few days later he put together his first little Lego project all by himself by following the directions.  He would make a great architect or builder some day.
 
 
 
















I am so thankful for Nathan and Daniel.  Nathan is such a great big brother and loves to be with his family and make his little sister laugh.  He gets so excited about sports and wants to be a football player.  He already know more about football than I do.  Daniel is one of the most thoughtful children I know.  He really does want to make other people happy. He is always trying to give away things that mean a lot to him to make others happy.  He is always telling me what he will do for me or buy me when he older and has a job.  He is very deep thinker and he has so much love in his heart!! I love my boys so much and I am so thankful to be their mommy.  I feel so blessed to have their cute little personalities in my home.

No comments: