Wednesday, August 21, 2013

City Creek

I just found a file of pictures that I never put on the blog.  I have so much to catch up on so that I can get to where we are in our lives right now. 
 
This post took place at the new City Creek center in Salt Lake city.  They had  a grand opening and we went with my parents to see what it was all about.  There were all kinds of things going on and it was pretty exciting.  We saw some great musicians and the kids were able to get their faces painted.  We met up with Matt for lunch since he just worked a few blocks away at the time.  It's fun to look back and see how fast the kids grow and change, but it is also a little sad.  I remember all of these outings thinking that my mom and dad would soon be leaving on their mission and it was a hard thing to think about.  I can't believe they are now already home.  I have a lot of work to do getting caught up on this blog!
 


















No comments: